Today is the 8th work anniversary of one of the most valuable, but least celebrated agents of Direct-Recovery. For many customers, she’s the eloquent voice of Direct-Recovery. Indeed, she speaks the Queen’s English, not that bastardized version to which most of us Americans have sunk over the past few hundred years. Not Sandy. Every consonant read more…
The theme for this tradeshow season is – “Shippers, are you leaving money on the table?” To drive the point home, we heap world banknotes on a table until they’re strewn over the floor. The attraction is simple – money.
What do Direct-Recovery and Kiva loans have in common? They’re both about recovery. Recovery of wasted shipping dollars. Recovery of dignity and economic empowerment. Ok. That’s a stretch. They’re both about Africa. Direct-Recovery has offices in Cape Town, with Rhodesian (Zimbabwean) staff. Kiva offers empowerment loans to many in Africa. That’s a stretch too. How read more…
- UPS sued for overcharging (update)
- FedEx residential surcharge overcharge lawsuit
- Contract optimization and the status quo.
- Amazon’s Prime Air
- FedEx damage claims
- Amazon’s unmarked cargo vans
- Autonomous shipping
- Loss and Damage Claims
- What is Carrier Contract Optimization?
- UPS Sued over Declared Value Charge
- On Sandy, Mugabe, and hyperinflation
- Business Intelligence for Parcel Shippers
- someTing special…
- Shipping Audit Savings – True Confession
- Wanted: Cost Control Consultants
- FedEx Claims Roulette
- Reclaim your FedEx bill with a Shipping Audit
- Porsche v. Chevette – how good is your freight audit?
- Air to Ground Conversion Savings
- Big Impact of Dim Weight Changes on Shipping Costs